Job Title: Service Technician (ISUZU)
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 hour lunch break
Location: Shrewsbury SY4 4RR
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
RVT Commercial Vehicles, (part of the Dunstall Holdings Group), Rea Valley Tractors (RVT) was established over 30 years ago and is a leading regional agricultural machinery dealer. We supply an extensive range of agricultural machinery throughout Shropshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, mid and North Wales, Cheshire and Lancashire and also sell high-quality used equipment across the UK and abroad. We will have seven depots in Newport, Shrewsbury, Sudbury, Welshpool, Cheshire and Lancashire and North Wales.
RVT Commercial Vehicles have been part of the Isuzu UK network since 2017 covering Shropshire & surrounding areas from our Shrewsbury depot. Rea Valley Tractors are known for their to service and support to agriculture in Shropshire and surrounding areas. Branching out into the commercial automotive industry, RVT Commercial Vehicles wanted to follow with the same core values, being dedicated to service and supporting our loyal customer base. With our strong values at the forefront of our business, RVT Commercial Vehicles were awarded Region 2 Dealer Of the Year 2021 & 2022 and we proudly continue to deliver a UK leading customer service.
What we offer
- Up to 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) depending on length of service.
- 2 x basic salary death in service payment, payable to your nominated recipient
- Health care cash plan that covers some costs towards dental treatment, NHS prescriptions, Annual health checks etc
- Benefits platform giving discounts on major supermarket shops, high street vendors, holidays and gym memberships.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Ongoing training and Career Opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Refer a friend bonus £500 per person – terms apply.
- Uniform suppled
- Boot Allowance
About the Role
The Service Technician will perform diagnostics, service repairs work to dealer standards for New & Used Isuzu D-Max.
On a day-to-day basis the Service Technician will, (this list is not exhaustive):
- Experience performing service & warranty repairs.
- Ability to perform repairs and maintenance using correct tools and equipment, following approved techniques.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- NVQ Level 3 in vehicle maintenance (Essential)
- Experience of working on commercial vehicles (Desirable)
Please click here to apply.